Saturday 9 March 2013

Recently.

Harlo. I coming again =)

March has arrived ... it was so fast. that means the school exam is coming soon =(
Isshhh. My account , maths , science and sejarah are so poor ... especially is my maths ! T^T
i have forgot all the formula of maths , so SHIT =(

I wanna get good results , i want Note II !  I don't want get all the red red vestigial on my exam papers ... Note II im coming !! Wait me ;@

School exam coming soon .. After school exam ? Holiday start !! :P
I'm waiting the holiday ... don't need to wake up early , don't need to do so much homeworks ... OhhYesss :P


Everyday i almost do the same things , wake up going school study come back home doing homeworks online and sleeping =,= Repeat repeat and repeat , keep repeating doing the same things .. damn BORED arrrgghhh .......

I feel so lifeless -.- ........


Recently , my mood was so bad and bad bad bad ! I hate it !
The fucking mood always make me wanna boom or scold people ... damn == i can't control my mood


Where the old me ? Until now , i still will occasionally remember my previously happy life. The person who had gave me the happiness. It was so hurt .. =')

yesterday , i saw some things that make me down ...  Yesss , i already understand the answer ..  i keep telling myself don't think too much , is time to wake up ... haha.

JanetChew , you don't have any qualifications to get a happiness life. 周珍燕没资格=)
" Why U so serious ? " ...
你不是我 、永远都不会明白=) 不会明白我一直以来serious的原因
永远都不会明白我的痛

Yea , don't ask people to understand me if i not yet understand myself .
Life goes on , stay strong ...

I miss the old me , the old happiness.
Photobucket by Yann 

No comments:

Post a Comment